Succulent

It had started the night before. I had a terrible pain in my back -- my shoulder and hip were on fire, I could barely move. So when Julio called just before 6 pm, ready to come over, I told him the bad news: "Nothing is possible today. I feel really bad, mucho dolor. Sorry!"

"Ay, lo siento. You like I will make masaje for you?"

"A massage? Ummm -- well -- ok."

He came right over and took me in his arms. He was very tender, touching me softly, letting his hand reach down between my legs as he always does. I love it, my juice starts to ooze forth, it makes me hot no matter what, but I really did not think I could handle his usual intense lovemaking.

"Julio, te amo, but I am really not able to do it tonight. My body is hurting, I am not ready for you."

"You can be on you bed upstairs? I make masaje for you. You will be ok, I fix you problem."

I nodded, hoping he would soothe my aching muscles. He was behind me as I crawled up the stairs on all fours. I was so sore, I could barely stand! Still, he couldn't resist putting his palms on the cheeks of my ass and squeezing.

"Hey -- NO!"

He chuckled softly and said, "You are ok, I make better for you!"

I was wearing loose pants and a light top, no underwear at all. He slowly removed all my clothes and watched me as I very laboriously got into place on a large towel. He took off his shirt and pants, then his tight undies, leaving it all on the side chair, by the wide window. He let his palm run along my back, then patted my ass and suddenly slipped his fingers under me and he got a quick handful of pussy. I flinched and yowled. "Oh my God, please!"

He leaned close and licked my body and that felt lovely. Hoping to get more of his sweet touches, thinking that sex might erase my tensions, as it often does, I tried to turn towards him but I was stopped by a sharp stab in my back. "Ohhh noo, it's just impossible," I wailed.

He saw that it was no use to do more. So as I was whining and grunting in pain, he got the fragrant oil, rubbing his hands together. "Ahh, mi pobre be'be', I love you..."

I was hurting so much, grateful that he seemed to be all eager to give me a massage. I tried to relax, as he straddled my butt and began. But oh! Suddenly it felt like a mac truck on my body! He was pounding me, squeezing so hard, leaning into me with all his weight, just both hands pressing and kneading fiercely all over my back -- oh God! I was yelling,

"Oh -- no, I can't take this -- oh, stop -- oh please - it hurts so much! STOP!"

But he did not. No, not for a second. Trapped under him, his strong thighs holding me, I was in pure agony, since he just ignored my cries and kept working on my back so hard! After several minutes, he did leave off and I collapsed, in total misery. He lay down next to me, one arm behind his neck. He put his other arm around me and I weakly raised my head onto his chest.

"That did no good at all - I hurt even more now!" I wailed.

"Mmm -- is ok, no worry for this, it will be ok..." he mumbled. He shut his eyes and seemed to fall asleep. So I lay on his body for awhile; but then I got restless. I lifted my head and looked down. I saw his beautiful broad chest, his belly, his navel, his loins... the black hair at his crotch. And oh! There was his lovely cock. Somehow, I forgot my pain entirely and moved towards it, taking it into my mouth and letting my head lie at the top of his thigh, keeping that cock in my mouth like a huge pacifier. It was fat and soft; I actually kept sucking at it gently, just for comfort. Like a pacifier! It tasted musky sweet and I relaxed, soothed with the actions of my cheeks and tongue and lips, my eyes shut, lost in my secret pleasure.

He seemed to be quite deeply asleep and oblivious. I continued, lulling myself with quick little sucking motions on his cock, my tongue under it, my cheeks closing around it... then I felt it swell slightly. I guess I realized I was going to be a succubus this night! I began to get pretty hot with this game, and he was very still, perhaps dreaming... I wondered if I was going to give him a wet dream! Such fun!

I kept sucking and his cock got quite hard -- not as fully erect as it might be, but -- well -- wow! "Mmm, mmm," I was moaning and my pain simply melted away.

Suddenly he awoke and flung himself on top of me in one quick move. My pussy was soaked inside and he zoomed into place, fast and crazy hot and wow! He was close to coming now, immediately -- and he did. Good God! I didn't come -- I just went wild though! He was clutching my hair and I had my legs spread out so wide I thought my bones would break. Him panting, me howling and it was all over in a few minutes.

He lay on me a bit, then got up and brought me a warm cloth, gently beginning to clean me, as I scooped some semen from my pussy, to lick off my fingers.

"Ay, mi amor, eres mujer maravillosa!"

Yes. I surely felt just that way. Marvellous, no pain. And today -- a day later -- all better! Yeah, he said he'd fix me and he was so right -- so --so-so right!

Now I believe I have discovered a new form of opioid -- or something even better, maybe!

https://adblockplus.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79752

https://f20.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1769867

https://community.act.com/t5/Act/outlook-and-act/td-p/368272

https://www.tfgames.site/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9077&p=612547

https://forum.allnokia.ru/viewtopic.php?p=3848221

https://community.act.com/t5/Act/printing-issue/td-p/368286

http://sensex.astrosage.com/2015/05/sensex-nifty-astrology-predictions_18.html

https://www.aspicyperspective.com/muffuletta-cheesy-garlic-bread/

https://forums.att.com/conversations/wireless-billing/new-phone/5f5b2d8bbd255071cce4a49a

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/169012-what-is-better-no-guns-or-more-guns/page/284/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The Cuddle Slave Pt. 03

Showering with Aunt Polli

Marla's House-Warming Gift