My (Laura) List of Requirements

Whenever my husband and I arrange a new adventure for me, the first thing I do is choose a new photo of me which will introduce me to the men who'll fuck me. That gets sent to them so they can see me naked and posing provocatively.

The second task of mine is to compile my list of 'requirements'. Over the years, the list has got longer and longer as I've added more and more things to it that I want during my weekend-long erotic adventure.

So, here is my list of requirements for one of my two, three or four man sexual adventures.

Dear Men Who Are Going To Fuck Me

Everything I request on this list must be granted during this weekend.

No one except for my husband is to photograph or video me. If I see a mobile phone or a camera other than his, I will end the session right there and then and go home. Obviously I don't want to do this, so please, no photographs or videos. If you would like a particular photograph from the weekend (one that does not show my face) my husband will send one to your phone.

I must be only referred to as Bitch, Slut or Whore. My slut name is Laura, but this name must not be used by anyone except my husband.

My husband is to be treated with respect at all times. He is not to be disparaged, insulted, humiliated or argued with. You are in the room to fulfil my sexual needs. My husband has allowed this. If I feel he's not being treated with the utmost respect, I will end the session and leave. The only reason we're all going to fuck is because my husband has graciously allowed it.

After introductions, I must be made to strip and then be fully inspected by each man for fuckability. I should be graded 0-10. If I score 8 or below I must be punished. This could be a caning, or a belt thrashing, or a public naked walk of shame.

I must be double and triple penetrated several times during the weekend. I must be double-vaginally penetrated, double-anally penetrated and double-orally penetrated.

My nipples must be pinched and bitten hard often. And I mean bitten hard and pinched hard. Really hard.

I must be forced to go to the hotel bar naked to order drinks for everyone in my room. I will put the cost of the drinks on my room bill.

I must be forced to go to the restaurant in the skimpiest and/or the most revealing clothes I own. Everyone will accompany me. While I eat, I must be touched and fingered.

On one of the days, I am to be tied up, fucked, then left tied up with the room door left open while everyone else has a short break. My legs must be tied so they are spread. My cunt and my anus must be visible to anyone looking into the room. I must NOT be untied during this time for any reason.

I am to be given a glass of spunk to drink on day two. This should, preferably, be a cocktail made from the spunk of each man who has fucked me (which should be every man there), mixed together in a glass. I must be made to drink this. My husband will photograph/film me doing this. I will drink it all down, in its entirety and I will lick the glass clean.

I must be whipped with my riding crop or with a leather belt on each day. On my buttocks and on the back of my thighs only. No less than ten lashes. No more than 25. Stop at 25. If I say stop before 25, don't stop. If I say xxxxxxxx, then stop, but I won't say it. If I get weals, welts, or thrash-marks, that's fine. I like them.

On the second day I must have my hands cuffed behind my back, a collar put round my neck, and a dog leash attached to the collar. I will be led around the hotel, naked and cuffed wherever I am led. I am interested in going in the lift, being led up the stairs, and into any public areas except the bar. My husband will photograph/ film this.

On the first or second day I must have a wine bottle inserted into my anus and into my vagina. I can take the bottle base end first, as long as I'm lubricated.

I must be 'ordered' to rim the anus of each man. I like to be dominated and this 'order' make me subservient to the men in the room. Order me to get my tongue right inside and lick properly. When each man has ejaculated, I must be ordered to express my gratitude. I usually say: "Thank you, Sir," to each man.

All fucking must be rough. I don't cuddle; I don't do romance. I like hard, rough sex in all my orifices. Don't be gentle, it turns me off. I know you're all very well endowed, but I can take big cocks with ease. I like being manhandled and bent into shapes. I'm very bendy. I can stand on my head and spread my legs. I can do the splits. I will demonstrate these.

I will be bringing a bag of sex toys. I want all of them to be used on me during the weekend.

Those paragraphs above are the basic ground rules. If they are met, I'll have a fantastic weekend with you all. And I'll do everything I can to make sure your weekend with me is everything you hope it will be.

Laura.

https://forum.turkanime.tv/profil/57394-edjomariegwe/?tab=field_core_pfield_12

http://docencia-universitaria.uai.edu.ar/profiles/blogs/adidas-i-5923-shoes

https://ulmf.org/members/edjomariegwe.429098/#about

http://blossary.termwiki.com/User/edjomariegwe

https://www.tetongravity.com/community/profile/edjomariegwe/

https://forum.telus.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/59143

https://chatrooms.talkwithstranger.com/user/edjomariegwe

https://community.telkom.co.za/t5/Routers-Devices/Huawei-B315-Power-Adaptor-Stopped-Working/m-p/19131

http://vizualize.me/edjomariegwe

https://www.warriorforum.com/members/edjomariegwe.html

Комментарии

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The Cuddle Slave Pt. 03

Showering with Aunt Polli

Marla's House-Warming Gift